Tuesday, June 19, 2012

「ふるさと」 - モーニング娘。

To be honest, this blog post was going to be a Furusato post, but I might turn it into a Roman ~My Dear Boy~ or Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ post? I was searching up Furusato videos to add to this post, but I ended up finding other videos (because of my clear Yossi obsession still apparently existing and watched other videos with her in it. But I suppose I'll have another entry for the other two songs later and just talk about Furusato. 

モーニング娘。 - 「ふるさと」
Song Title = 「ふるさと」
Artist = モーニング娘。
Single Number = 7th Single
Members =
     中澤裕子/Nakazawa Yuko (Leader)
     石黒彩/Ishiguro Aya
     飯田圭織/Iida Kaori
     安倍なつみ/Abe Natsumi
     保田圭/Yasuda Kei
     矢口真里/Yaguchi Mari
     市井紗耶香/Ichii Sayaka
Generations = 
     1st Generation (Nakazawa Yuko + Ishiguro Aya + Iida Kaori + Abe Natsumi)
     2nd Generation (Yasuda Kei + Yaguchi Mari + Ichii Sayaka)

「Personal opinion」
Okay, personally I don't like this original version because it's Nacchi featuring Morning Musume, quite literally. I don't think the other members had a solo line in this song, but the other members do the harmony. This is worse than the other times I have said it's "Ai and Reina ft Morning Musume" (which an example I've said something like this before is Resonant Blue, but not on this blog since I haven't reviewed that song yet). Although I've actually read the lyrics and it's pretty much about a (selfish) girl in love but pretty much addressing her mother about being a selfish daughter. Or something of that sort. I think this is a good song because children often run off on their own and forget about their parents, especially mothers. On my honest opinion I'm only doing this so I can post the other versions of this song. But to be fair, I'll talk about the music video, but I haven't seen it in a LONG time. The video shows different places the members with their "mother" (to be honest I don't know if it's their actual mothers). I also realized this song is also perfect for Morning Musume since they're all "daughters"/"girls" calling out to their mothers. The video also shows baby/children pictures/videos of them. 

I think the song is a special song for Morning Musume, which I believe should be their staple song rather than Love Machine since the song shows themselves as a daughter and a girl going out on her own, leaving her parents, but still wants to return home to talk to her mother. Although the only thing I really don't like is that it's Nacchi ft. Morning Musume. Alright, onto the other Furusato versions! 

Shoot, right now I'm checking out Do it! Now, Joshi Kashi Monogatari songs out instead of looking for Furusato videos. What happened was that I searched up 5th generation member videos... but I'll write about them later... BACK TO DISPLAYING THE OTHER FURUSATO VIDEOS. These are the only ones I can find, if anyone has any other links, please feel free to share and I shall update this post.

「Other Versions of Furusato」

1999.08.14 Performance


1999.08.23 Performance


Otome Gumi concert performance


モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2009秋 ~ナインスマイル~

モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2008春 ~シングル大全集!!~

モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2010秋~ライバルサバイバル~


Niigaki Risa Best Shot Version


Tsuji Nozomi Best Shot Version


Yaguchi Mari Best Shot Version


Takahashi Ai Best Shot Version


モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2005 夏秋 『バリバリ教室 ~小春ちゃんいらっしゃい!~』


Best Shot Version (Niigaki Risa, Takahashi Ai, Tsuji Nozomi, Yaguchi Mari)

No comments: