Saturday, July 14, 2012

Another (random) Kiss Me Aishiteru video


Except this time it's the Niigaki Risa & Takahashi Ai version. The two graduating from Morning Musume made me realize how much I loved their voices. And honestly these two were the "deep" voices of Morning Musume... Does that mean Morning Musume is going to be "higher" pitch than from when I first said that when they released Onna ni Sachi Are? Ah well they still have "husky voice" Kudo Haruka, but they haven't given her any lines  yet. But Risa has grown up so much from her debut days! To think, she went from being the youngest of the group to being the 7th leader of Morning Musume! I don't think Ai had much difference since her debut, but she has grown up to be a fine lady~! In my defense these two are still older than me! Sayumi's the only member left that's still older than me, and it's only a month older! I wish these two would form a duo~

Have I mentioned I love this song? It's my favorite song~ Well not necessarily, my favorite ℃-ute song that is. Still is my ringtone, although I'm thinking about changing my ringtone because I've been using Kiss Me Aishiteru for a while already lol.

No comments: