Saturday, September 01, 2012

「ワクテカ Take a chance」 - モーニング娘。(Dance Rehearsal version)


I won't be writing an official review until the actual MV comes out because I feel like only the official PVs deserve it. I'm just leaving this here because I actually like this song, I'm really liking this new Momusu image with the young ones. Although I don't like the auto-tune, but I suppose auto-tune is somewhat "in"? The dance is interesting too it seems, but too bad Haruka & Ayumi won't be a part of the official dance version because of their injuries. What are their injuries exactly? I never realized how tall Haruka is lol, I always thought she was small because of her H!P egg days, she was tiny then wasn't she? I see some Munasawaga Scarlet in the dance, but I am not disappointed with the new Momusu. If I remember/assume correctly this will be the last Momusu single without the 11th generation members. When will they be announced? I haven't been following who are finalists, so I'll be shocking myself. Line distribution seems to be "usual", but hey at least everyone has a line somehow. It seems they're really pushing Ayumi a lot now, but I feel like it's not as bad as Riho's pushing...? But I still don't think people should blame Riho for all this pushing she's receiving. It's not as if she asked to be pushed to this much extent. Also, Ayumi has had training before and was an official back-up dancer so I'm not surprised she's being pushed this much. Ah, this is becoming more and more like a review. ストップ!

No comments: