Monday, January 21, 2013

「この街」 - ℃-ute

℃-ute - 「この街」

Song Title: 「この街」
Artist: ℃-ute
Single Number: 20th Single
Members: 
 矢島舞美/Yajima Maimi (Leader)
 中島早貴/Nakajima Saki
 鈴木愛理/Suzuki Airi
 岡井千聖/Okai Chisato
 萩原舞/Hagiwara Mai

「Personal Opinion」
This is a cover of Moritaka Chisato's Kono Machi. I have to admit... H!P you have outdone your cheapest PVs... I mean I understand back in the late 90s and early 2000s where green screen was a cool effect... now it's just cheap. I would have preferred the scenes with the white background? The dresses are pretty but I stopped watching the PV because of cheapness of it? The song is nice and slow, but compared to the original the feeling is different? I suppose I don't have much opinion on this song, but do check out the song! It's a nice slow song, proves another point for ℃-ute being able to sing different genres. I heard the personal messages for ℃-ute was changed of course lol. This song is supposedly dedicated for the two year anniversary of the Tohoku earthquake, does anyone remember what they were doing when they found out about it? I was personally at a friend's house working on our Japanese project for class, when we found out we were shocked and wondered what will happen. 

「Other Versions」

Moritaka Chisato - The original version, it's a nice upbeat song. 


No comments: