Sunday, September 06, 2015

おひさしぶりです~

I'm sorry I haven't been around on this blog... not that there's really anyone checking this blog out lol. I think I've decided to start using this blog again because I'm starting to listen to Momusu again. Or more specifically, Morning Musume '15. lol Ok, no this is a lie, I've been listening to them, but I want to jump back into Momusu again a little more full time... along with my current seiyuu + anime/manga obsession. I might start using my anime/manga blog...

News that's happened in H!P since I last updated this blog:

  • 11th Generation joined (Oda Sakura). 
  • 12th Generation joined (Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Maria, Haga Akane).
  • Yossy's announced her engagement?! (Which actually just happened a few days ago?!)
  • Berryz Koubou is no more :(
  • Ogawa Makoto has announced going back to being a "normal" person / leaving the entertainment industry.
  • Several new groups have debuted? I don't remember them, sorry. I'll look them up later.
  • Sayu, the last member of the original lineup that I started fangirling Momusu, has graduated.
  • Fuku-hime is now Morning Musume's leader. 
  • Ayaya and Mikitty are now parents.
  • Yuko's a momma as well!
  • S/mileage has changed their name to ANGERME
Of course there's more things but these are the things I want to point out lolol. Or at least the ones I remember at the moment.

Congrats to Yossy first for her engagement~! My first fav in Morning Musume is engaged and going to get married! I've noticed in a few recent Morning Musume OG performances she's become more and more "feminine", not that it's a bad thing, it's just weird. But she was supposed to be first promoted as the mysterious quiet beauty... until her tomboy side came out and Mr. Moonlight ~ai no big band~ happened. lol.

Two new generations, all with at least one member from the Hello!Pro Kenshuusei. Nonaka Miki speaks English, which I hope this helps with the globalization of Morning Musume. They've tried before, but has unfortunately failed. I will keep supporting Morning Musume even if they don't go abroad. Oh, which reminds me, they have started subbing the music videos on the H!P channels! So all new PVs from H!P have subs! Which is awesome.

Berryz Koubou has finally called it quits. I only know Momoko's in that new group, but I don't know what the other members are doing. I wonder if Risako will come back as a soloist sometime in the future. But I don't know what the other members will be doing. I will miss Berryz even though I didn't follow them as much as I did with Momusu & C-ute.

Well lets end this blog post for now and I will start bringing back my video / song comments on new singles / songs. 

NTS: change the layout of this blog.

- foreverair

No comments: