Sunday, February 24, 2008

Otoko Tomodachi - Different Versions

モーニング娘。-「男友達」

(06/09/12) I've decided to edit this Otoko Tomodachi post because some of the videos do not work anymore. I've found all but one video again, so I will not include that video anymore. 

Nacchi + 5th generation "original" version. I suppose I can call this the "original" version since the CD version was them. Nacchi sang the vocals with 5th generation as her backup. At the end of the video has 5th gen's "Suki na Senpai". I want to say this was 5th gen's debut concert, but to be honest I have no clue since I never watched any full concerts before 2004.

 
5th Generation's version of Otoko Tomodachi. They sang this at the fanclub event in Hawaii (I assume this video was in 2004? I'm trying to base the time on Mako's hair but I can't seem to remember when she had that hair color/style =/)

 
Yossy's version of Otoko Tomodachi with 6th gen(minus Miki) and Koharu as her backup. I'll be biased and say this was my favorite version because it's Yossy. lol. If I remember correctly this was in 2005, Koharu's debut concert?

And last, but not least, Aika's version of Otoko Tomodachi with v-u-den as her backup singers. She was so cute when she first debuted, but too bad UFA didn't know how to promote her and she received a lot of unnecessary hate in my opinion. Her version in this video starts around 2:47, I had to use this video because I could not find a sole solo version of her performance. This was the Bon Kyu Bon Kyu Bomb concert in Fall 2007 I think? I have this concert though, I know that. lol

No comments: